With so many trends involving healthy eating and exercise, finding the right fit for you can quickly become overwhelming and intimidating. As a result, you may find it easier to avoid the topic all together. But don’t stress! Woman’s Center for Wellness has the perfect program for you – Woman’s Balance Program.
What is Balance?
Balance is a unique, personalized approach to improved health and wellness by focusing on real food and fitness, supplemented by wellness coaching to keep participants focused, motivated, and accountable. The program coordinates weekly meetings with a registered dietitian, a certified personal trainer, and a certified health coach to ensure all areas of wellness are being covered to meet each individual’s needs. The program is adapted to fit the lifestyle of each participant and aims to teach sustainable, healthy lifestyle changes for continued success.
Who is Balance for?
No matter who you are, Balance is right for you. It’s true! The program is designed to be a simple, yet defined plan to achieve better overall health. Balance is right for:
- College Students looking to lose the freshman fifteen.
- Women struggling with fertility as a result of their weight.
- Women looking to maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy.
- Women looking to lose weight after pregnancy.
- Women experiencing bodily changes as a result of aging and/or menopause.
- Cancer patients wanting to regain strength and combat the affects of treatment.
- Anyone wanting to lose weight and start a healthier lifestyle.
Balance is truly an option for anyone, no matter what stage of life or health issues you may be facing. For more program information, click here.