One hundred dollars could buy a nice dinner, a new pair of shoes, or even a night on the town, but for one lucky winner, it will buy a brand-new house. Only 15,000 tickets will be sold.
The $100 Home for Good is a 2,483 square foot, four-bedroom, three-bathroom home valued at more than $400,000. It is located at 2854 Grand Way Avenue in Lexington Estates subdivision, which is off Nicholson Drive near S. Bluebonnet Boulevard.
At Woman’s, our mission is to improve the health of women and infants.
Your $100 gift could…
- Feed a premature baby with human donor milk for two days.
- Cover the cost of a positioning device, which simulates the womb, assists with the baby’s sleep, and enhances the baby’s growth and development.
- Offset the cost of providing a screening mammogram for an uninsured woman.
- Cover the cost of transportation for a cancer patient to receive treatment.
- Cover the cost of new clothing and toiletries for a victim of sexual assault.
Take a chance. Purchase your tickets here and help support the health of women and infants in the Baton Rouge area.
I’m the Living with Cancer blog editor. My name is Connie and I work in Woman’s Marketing Department. Follow this blog and our posts will arrive in your email.
We are always looking for stories related to your cancer journey. If cancer has touched your life and you would like to write about your story, let me know. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.