Before you get into that costume, get some cardio time in! A Halloween workout playlist is just the right motivation to push through those pre-holiday workouts and a must if you’re going to be dipping into the candy jar later.
As listed, the playlist provides roughly a 45-minute cardio workout that varies in intensity, complete with warm up and cool down. Try to keep up with the differing tempos, and it’ll be scary how much your cardio endurance improves.
- This is Halloween – Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack (3:07)
- Monster – Lady Gaga (4:11)
- Ghostbusters – Ray Parker, Jr. (4:05)
- Dead Man’s Party – Oingo Boingo (4:18)
- Thriller – Michael Jackson (5:57)
- Dragula – Rob Zombie (3:45)
- Freakshow – Britney Spears (2:56)
- Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon (3:30)
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder (4:27)
- Halloween – Dave Matthews Band (5:11)
- I Put a Spell on You – Annie Lennox (3:31)